Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Word of the day: sensawunda. A SF term for a good book. Wonder if it would make a good title? Sensawunda: a space opera for teens. Nahhh.

Notes to self:

OTHER blogs are brief, why can't you be? Brevity is the soul of WHAT?!?... from William Shakespeare, the master of Sensawunda.

Stayed up reading another's blog. Afterward I needa shower cos it was so DERdee. Not gunna say whose blog it was; more a bog than a log.

Re the iMac: Learnt how to use the mac calendar (iCal). Now all I gotta do is actually follow the time I set for things. I got the iCd player sorta down pat. Sorta. iTunes. Next job is to get on the (i)net with the thing, which should be charming and I'll make sure I had a good nights sleep beforehand. iMac is a very "i" type of computer.

Thaz all folks. Brevity is the soul of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter