Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Invisible Attacker.

I dreamt I visited my brother in Sydney when he used to live there five years ago. In the dream he had said he would be happy to pay for me to visit him there. But I was too proud to ask him for money for the hotel and then too scared to tell him I was actually IN Sydney.

In the lobby I'm on the verge of a panic attack on the way to my room. Suddenly I am struck in the head violently. I spin around and stagger but my assailant is invisible.

People stop and look at me, as I look for my invisible attacker. People are laughing at me. Then my invisible attacker strikes me from the front and I stagger back, my ears ringing, in shock.

I wake up with the phone ringing and the awareness that by not managing money wisely, I am my own worst enemy. The invisible attacker is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter