Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

On Internet Trolling

I am now a proud contributor and member of Wikipedia.

Three hours later...

Oh man. I knew what a troll meant generally, but until I read the Wikipedia article on the subject I had no idea that trolling was such a subtle and revolutionary artform.

In the last hour and a half I have read posts which have attracted millions of hits because of their sheer badness. There are some hilarious postings there. A new genre. And I am amazed and thrilled to have discovered it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter