Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Wonderings: Optimal questions

I wonder how I can regularly restore the sense of reverence, wonder, and peace in the vision of my novel?
I wonder how I can regenerate this vision of the Gaia novel to an ever-more vibrant form ?

Hmmmm.

Gaia means "unity-of-life-processes". That's pretty inspiring in itself.

By appreciation of what I already have here, the vision gets regenerated. I mean, I already have a pretty magificent novel in process. That's an achievement. And I am in fact committed to finishing it. And getting readers to comment.

Am I committed to improving it? Marketing it?

Honestly, I don't know. I just want to create an excellent novel. Excellent means complete. That's all I know right now. Hypothetically speaking, if I were to finish it in first draft, and be satisfied, would I truly have no regrets to just be in that space?

No. This is written with an audience in mind. This is written for an audience. A LARGE audience. It's written to be published because it merits it by the ideas and content. Merits or is marketed towards that? BOTH. The equivalence of marketable stuff and engaging stuff is exact.

Hmm. I'll have to think about that some more. Ethics and marketing one? I'm not so sure yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter