Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Disgusting Cat Story

You were warned...

Whenever my cat starts hacking on the mat, I leap up and move her onto the tiles. That way if a little gross cat chuck comes up I can clean it up easily.

Unfortunately this has the side-effect of short-curcuiting my cat's furball reflex, and she promptly (like a good teen queen) swallows.

This was no problem at all until she went to the toilet today, and then proceeded to dash around the house with a lump of crap connected by a big chunky rope of hair to her bum...

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter