Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Past Five Days Kacks

In case you don't know, a "kack" or a "cac" is Australian English for a big laugh. Having a good kack is my reminder that I smell just like everyone else.

Tonights was "Everybody Loves Raymond" a quality kack.

Yesterdays was a game of Tetris with Kitten heads as pieces instead cubes and a frumpy cat-lady sidebar making weird comments.

Day before it was an ad (I don't discriminate on a good kacl!) which had me laughing most the night on and off. And of course Big Brother, my most frequent source of a convulsive and long-lasting kack, as the Housemates bitched and kvetched.

Day before that it was a tribe.net group of jokes: http://brainwhoppers.tribe.net/ The thread has a heap of really funny jokes:

Q:How many Jewish mothers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A:Oh, its ok, don't worry.... I'll just sit here in the dark...

Day before that, Sunday, I had a good kack watching Big Brother as usual before watching the unfunny Attack of the Clones.

Life's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter