Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sacred Music With A Twist.

Im putting together a collection of music, which I have entitled "Sacred Music". With a twist.

It starts with Santana, goes onto a rowdy piece of Louis and Ella's.

Then I inspect my "most played" log to discover the sacred music there. Guy Sebastian goes in. Then the Masses and Sacred Chants en masse. And... voila! a kind of music to make my soul dance for joy, and make my heart warm like I've just drunk chicken soup.

The new Doctor Hawkins' interview came out thismorning, and much to my delight it is breathtakingly good. The topic is "Resistance", but it is FUNNY AS! It may be found here, or by clicking the title.

http://beyondtheordinary.net/drhawkins.shtml

Click on "Listen to now".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter