Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Friday, October 07, 2005

www.g0y.org

Last night I sat in my favorite cafe with my new buddy Boris and chatted about everything under the sun. It was nice and then I walked the hour long walk home.

A mate online introduced me to a site which touches my heart... it's called www.g0y.org, and it's dedicated to dispelling myths about manhood and restoring the classical reverence and respect which bonds men together. The realization for me that many other men are aligned with caring and spiritual values when it comes to mateships, friendships, and sharing with other men - and that many behaviors marketed to men to get together through are actually destructive and degenerate - is an exciting revelation for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter