Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Space, house, and happiness

My house is looking lovely at the moment. It has added a new dimension of pleasure to my life to be able to work on improving it every day. I had a person stay with me four days and we worked together like Trojans to fix it up.

All the extra space in my home inspires me to begin resolving other issues in a practical way, so I am feeling very balanced and complete at the moment, and comfortable in my own skin, and content with the progressive satisfaction of taking on worthwhile challenges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter