Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I finally made the change...

...From Safari to Firefox as my main browser, and I feel really proud of myself.

I have been using Firefox for the marvellous www.stumbleupon.com add-on for several years now, while using my enormous cache of Safari bookmarks to hang out online. Tonight I figured out how to export these bookmarks to Firefox.

Simultaneously, I have been figuring out a few new and not-so-new features on this blog, which I feel proud of a little, but also a bit self-critical that I hadn't done it earlier.

I can only encourage others to make the change over to Firefox if they like the browser.

I actually prefer Safari aesthetically. Firefox hasn't the nice metallic sheen of Safari - but Firefox crashes less often.

No doubt I can alter the appearence of Firefox to suit my own tastes anyway. Now I just need to figure out how...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter