Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Blue Day Thoughts

I'm having a bit of a blue day tonight. I feel unattractive; heavy and ponderous. I have slept all day... exhaustion has been with me for 4 days now, and DGT suggested I "just sleep" to get rid of it.

It feels as if I'm somehow still carrying the intense physical exertions of the past fortnight around with me. I don't know how to let go of the feeling. A heaviness of spirit in me which I do not know how to process. I have tried administrating, mindfulness, and now just surrendering to the state.

When will it pass? When can I begin to live again? Who is the writer who wrote "If the darkness is so deep, surely sunrise can't be far"? Sam Beckett in "Godot" perhaps. This too will pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter