Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Friday, March 28, 2008

I hate hotmail

I hate hotmail. The last two days I have sat for several hours in front of the computer trying to register a hotmail account. Each time I fill out the page it just refreshes without any indication of what details need changing or adding. After running through random variation applications for a hotmail account I gave up. It only took five hours.

Then tonight I go on hotmail/msn/live.com to try registering again and it logs me into my new hotmail account immediately. Only problem is, it doesn't tell me which hotmail application it accepted, so I have no idea what the password is. So I have to go through the agonising rigmarole, so familiar from previous hassles with hotmail, of asking hotmail to reset my password.

I reset, and then I sign out and sign back in, and the password I just chose will not work. I have to re-apply to re-set the new hotmail password I just re-applied to re-set!!

It is at this point we leave off this hotmail tragedy with our hero cursing msn in the worst language he can think of yet again. I decided the least I could do was blog about what a miserable, hassle-filled, incomprehensible, time-consuming, unpredictable, difficult, and annoying process it is trying to get a hotmail account.

I remember when hotmail was once actually a good service. That was long before microsoft purchased it. Now it is shit and I only want it because of the IM capacity, and it is making me a miserable hotmail customer yet again. I hate hotmail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter