Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A humble request: "Dante Alighieri: Writings"

Can somebody please compile a Selected Writings Of Dante Alighieri? Please?

I want none of the Commedia. No Inferno. No Purgatorio. No Paradiso.

I want

- de Monarchia (On World Government),
- de Vulgari Eloquentia (Eloquence in Common Language),
- il Convito (the Banquet, aka Dante's Common Book)
- la Vita Nuova (the New Life, his story of first love and spiritual awakening).

And I want

- Dante's letters and sundry notes, including the Can Grande letter.

Finally, I want short introductions illuminating how each work casts a new light on the Commedia and on Dante's life work as a poet and sage.

Can anyone please help me out with that? Penguin? Oxford? Anyone?


 
follow me on Twitter